Skyward Family Access™
Families are invited to be involved in the educational process with information that can eliminate surprises at Parent / Teacher Conferences and Report Card time. Secure log-ins and passwords ensures your family's privacy, and also gives you the ability to make payments to your child's Food Service account.
Getting started is simple.
Set Up Your Account
- Complete the Registration Form and return it to your child's School Office or the district's Technology Office
- Receive your Log-in ID and Password at the email address you provide on the Registration Form
- Using your internet service provider, open a browser window (Internet Explorer or Firefox)
- Click the link: FAMILY ACCESS login
- Enter your Log-in ID and Password
- Student schedules are subject to change prior to school starting
- Contact your child's School Office to update or correct information on your child's record
- Contact the Technology Department at 906-635-6605 ext. 5838
- If you forget your Log-in ID or Password
- If your account indicates that you are no longer authorized to see information