Fee Management & Lunch Payments
Our online payment system, PayForIt.net is different than one we have used in previous years. With PayForIt.net, the accounts are no longer family accounts, but individual student accounts. For this reason, any balances at the end of the 2014-15 school year in a family account, whether positive or negative, was transferred to the 2015-16 account of the oldest student in the family.
The family can set up one account, but the payments are applied to individual child(ren) as you specify when the payment is made. You can make payments for lunch, fees for athletics, purchase yearbooks, etc. through PayForIt.net.
For online lunch money payments, typically the money appears in your child’s lunch account within 2 hours.
With PayForIt.net, you can:
- Set up an account
- Deposit money at your convenience into your child's lunch account
- Set email reminders to notify you when your child's account gets low
- Set up recurring payments for your child's lunch account
- Check your child's lunch account balance
- View an acivity report so you can see what your child has eaten in the previous 30 days
To set up an account you will need:
- A valid email address
- A debit card, credit card, or ACH electronic check information
- Your child's student identification number